Achieve Your Slim Figure with Best Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
The Best Blueberry Smoothie Recipe
Take note of this fruit because blueberries help to lose your fat. If you want to reduce your weight then serve yourself with blueberries.
Many nutritionists, dietitians, chefs and bakers are using this ingredient as part of promoting healthy foods such as in dishes, juices, shakes, cakes, pastries and more.
Organic or natural food is a good source of many vitamins and minerals to sustain the body with sufficient nutrients. For easy ingestion, one way to eat these blueberries is to crush them using a blender and make a creamy sweet and sour smoothie.
Materials needed for your Smoothie
- Containers (glass, bowls, cups)
- Straw (optional)
3 Basic Ingredients and Servings
To provide you with a fresh smoothie, here are easy to find ingredients for your Blue Berry recipe.
- 1 cup of skim milk
- 1 tablespoon of flaxseed oil
- 1 cup of frozen unsweetened blue berries
- Few slices of cheese (optional)
All of these ingredients are good for a single serving. You can buy these ingredients immediately since these are typical and available in the market.
How to prepare for your best Blue Berry smoothie recipe ?
If you want to lose weight, this concoction is the best solution for you. Take it regularly at least 2x to 4x a week and be surprised with the results!
Many people have tried this beverage recipe and most of them are satisfied. Make your Blue Berry smoothie now with these very easy steps.
- Pour the blue berries, skim milk and cheese (optional only) in the blender and mixed them for
about a minute until the texture is smooth and fine.
- Place the mixture into a glass and serve!
- You may also add some blueberries or grated cheese on the top for presentation.
Apart from the aforementioned procedures, you may also devise additional ingredients to mix with your smoothie as long as it will not conflict with the blue berry.
Health Benefits of Blue Berries
- The nutritional value of this smoothie consists of 1.5g saturated fat, 4g fiber, 9g protein, 14.5g fat, 24g sugar, 29g carbohydrates, 103mg sodium and 273 calcium.
- At least 2 cups of blueberries per day are the recommended for a daily food allowance between ages 14 up to 30 while a 1 cup only for 30 years old and up.
- The blueberries contain Antioxidants, Vitamin E and Vitamin C that helps lose weight, remove stubborn fats, build your immune system strong, rejuvenates the skin and reduce wrinkles as an anti-aging solution.
- It is a good recipe as part of your diet routine at the same time keeping your skin glow, smooth and revitalize.
- It can help to lower the cholesterol, lose fats and improve the glucose system control on your body.
- In addition, it reduces the risk of diabetes and heart diseases because of the Anthocyanin, which is a type of antioxidant present in the blueberries.