3 Best Smoothies For Acne
In philosophy they say that beautiful skin begins with exceptional skincare.
For sure, this fact can never be better said. If you want your skin to shine with glorious life, you have to get out of your comfort zone and commit to an effective routine.
The term routine does not necessarily call for accumulation of a ton of makeup. It requires you to engage in the small things in life that will turn your inner and outer body into a thankful system.
One small thing that you can incorporate in your daily skincare routine is consumption of blended juices.
Blended juices are linked to antioxidant, anti- inflammatory and antiseptic properties that facilitate the healing of skin conditions such as acne.
Acne is a skin condition that hinders many people from maintaining a glowing, healthy skin (Source). The article provides an overview of the best blended juices for acne.
Factors that Worsen Acne
- Stress: Stress is not a scientifically proven source of acne but it can worse acne pimples. Mental disturbance affects the production of the cortisol and adrenaline hormones. Once these hormones get into the body they worsen acne. Sometimes, stress leads to binge-eating. The foods we eat influence the levels of the hormones that affect the severity of acne.
- Cosmetic products: Acne-prone skin is highly sensitive and it can easy react to beauty products. Select your moisturizing creams and makeups carefully to avoid long-term side effects.
- Menstrual Cycle: The menstrual cycle is controlled by hormones. Hormonal changes can trigger acne-related flare-ups.
- Food: Information from the grapevine has probably convinced you that there is no connection between food and acne. Forget that myth. Recent studies have revealed that some food substances can cause flare-ups and breakouts. Refined carbohydrates and saturated fats are the major culprits. Avoid dairy products, chocolates, fried and processed foods for a healthy and beautiful skin.
- Hot weather: Excessive heat leads to sweating. Sweat can aggravate acne.
There many approaches to treating acne. However, individuals suffering from mild to moderate acne can get rid it from the comfort of their home.
The following section provides recipes for the best blended juices for acne.
The Ultimate Energizer
Kill two birds with one stone.
A blend of oranges, ginger, apples and carrots will help you clear acne and boost your energy at the same time.
This juice is easy to make and the taste is incredible. It is rich in antioxidants and vitamins that enhance skin beauty.
- Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A. Vitamin A is essential for a healthy and beautiful skin. (Source) It is known for clearing both acne and acne scars. Apples are a rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants facilitate the removal of toxins from the body.
- Oranges have high content of vitamins C and B. As a result, they act as antioxidants. They also strengthen the immune system.(Source)
- Ginner is a root that treats health conditions such as inflammation, heartburn, digestion problems and metabolism related issues.(Source)
. 6 medium sized apples
· 1 orange
· 2 Carrots
· 2 inches piece of ginger
- Wash all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Chop them into small pieces.
- Add the ingredients into your juicer and make the juice.
The Green Lemonade
This one of the most nutritious juices that you can take especially in the morning.
Kick off your day in style by blending lemon, spinach, celery, kale, cucumber and apple. Lemon juice is a powerful remedy against acne.
It is linked to mild astringent properties and help in the regulation of oil production by the skin pores. It is also a powerful antiseptic that destroys bacteria.
Actually, you can apply a few drops of the juice on the acne-affected areas of your skin.
Kale and spinach are associated with antioxidant properties that clear up toxins in the body thereby facilitating the development of a healthy skin. (Source)
Celery is rich in vitamins and minerals that improve the overall health of the human skin.
Cucumbers contain astringent properties that clear and brighten skin that is affected by acne.(Source)
Lastly, apples facilitate the process of flashing out toxins from the body. Accordingly, they improve the overall health of the body and skin.
· 1 Lemon
· 6-10 leaves of kales
· 2 Green apples
· 1 Small cucumber
· 2 Handfuls of spinach
· 5 Celery stalks
- Wash all the ingredients thoroughly.
- Cut them into small pieces.
- Blend the ingredients.
- You can serve immediately or at a later time.
The Earthy Blend
The earthy blend brings together a variety of roots that are rich in nutrients that enhance the development of a healthy skin.
The selected ingredients for this recipe include; beetroot, ginger, sweet potato and carrots. You can adjust the flavor of the blend by adding lemon juice.
All this ingredients are rich in nutrients (Source) that promote a clear and healthy skin. Accordingly, this is one of the best blended juices for acne.
· 1 medium-sized sweet potato
· 8-10 medium-sized carrots
· 1 large beet-root
· Thumb-sized ginger root
- Clean the ingredients thoroughly.
- Peel the beat and sweet potato (optional).
- Cut the ingredients into small pieces and add them to the blender.
- Serve and enjoy.
The three recipes provide the best blended juices for acne. Incorporate them in your weekly timetable and you will notice significant difference on your skin.
About The Author
Hi there! My name is Flo and I am a beauty and health-related subjects’ writer.
My interest in beauty dates back to my childhood days.
Furthermore, I had the privilege of learning more about beauty and make up during my campus days.
I studied Theatre Arts and Film Technology and Make Up and Costumes was among my favorite modules.
I currently write about hair, skin care and essential oils in my personal blog floralbeautyspot.com