How to Prepare Ginger for Juicing
People are increasingly becoming imaginative and innovative especially when it comes to ways on how to improve their health.
Ginger presents one of the best opportunities to turn around your life. Ginger juice is one of the best natural juices that you can prepare right in your kitchen.
The health benefits that ride with the drinking of ginger juice are numerous. Among the benefits which you stand to enjoy by drinking this juice include killing breast cancer cells and relieving joint inflammation pains.
Unlike many types of juices which you can arduously prepare at home, ginger juice is easy to prepare.
What are the ingredients and
- A juicer or a grater
- A sizeable bowl to help in the collection of the juice
- A cheese cloth
- Fresh ginger
- Clean water
How to Prepare Ginger for Juicing ?
- The first thing which you will need to do is to take some ginger and rinse it thoroughly. Peel off the skin of the ginger. You can use a knife or a spoon to peel. Depending on preference, some people don’t peel their juice gingers.
- By using the sides of the grater with the smallest holes grate the ginger. It is always good to set the grater on a board in order to make it easier.
- Take all the grated ginger parts and place them in cheesecloth. You should then wrap them carefully.
- You should then start squeezing the cheesecloth until the juice starts coming out. Alternatively, you can wring the cheesecloth until all the juices have come out. Make sure that all the juices that are coming out are directed into the bowl.
- While the juice will serve you perfectly, don’t throw away the remnants. You can use the remains of the ginger in the preparation of food and tea. Even though the essence of the remnants will not be as strong, they will still serve you perfectly.
Preparation of ginger juice with a juicer
- When you want to make ginger juice with a juicer, nothing really changes. After you have grated the ginger, you should put the pieces inside the juice rather than in the cheesecloth.
- After putting the pieces in the juicer, add some water and then blend for some minutes.
- After you have blended the pieces for a few minutes, pour the contents into the cheesecloth. Squeeze or wring just as explained above. Remember to put a bowl under the cheesecloth.
Ginger juice is often very strong for a person who is not used to it. In order to make your experience better, you can add some sweetener such as sugar or honey.
The benefits associated with drinking ginger juice
- Ginger juice helps in the killing cancer causing cells. Studies have shown that taking of this juice helps cure cancer, more specifically breast cancer.
- This juice is ideal when you are having joint pains. It is also good if you are having toothaches or migraines.
- If you are suffering from high blood pressure, drinking this juice will help. When you drink the juice, your blood becomes thinner immediately. The effects are even more profound when you put honey in the juice.
- If you are having any digestion problems, taking ginger juice will help in the removal of any unwanted components in the stomach. Drinking of this juice has also been seen to help in the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines. This helps in the alleviation of stomach pains and discomforts.
- Ginger has a good amount of antiviral as well as antibacterial properties which are really useful in the prevention and even curing flu and nausea. It is also used to relief the effects of cold.
- Teenagers who are at an age when pimples and acne are a problem should take ginger juice. The juice helps at preventing the recurrence of the acne and pimples.
- Ginger is one of the best hair treatment products. By applying the juice on your scalp, you will be killing dandruff and also increasing blood flow in your scalp. It is also a good conditioner and because it leaves your hair shiny and soft. You should also take the juice regularly so as to enjoy better shiny and healthy hair.
Ginger juice comes with countless benefits especially when you prepare it in your home. The good thing about preparing this juice is that you can do so using the simplest of equipments.
Even though cooking ginger will bring the same benefits, it will take you an awfully long time to realize these above benefits.
Start preparing the juice for your family and you will definitely see the difference in not only the way the health bills go down but also in the way easy it becomes to take it.